The School Council is a committee comprised of teachers, parents, and community members that works to do the following:
- assist and advise the principal in adopting educational goals for the school;
- assist and advise the principal in identification of the educational needs of the students;
- make recommendations to the principal for the development implementation, and assessment of the curriculum accommodation plan;
- assist and advise the principal in the review of the annual school budget; and
- assist and advise the principal in the formulation of a school improvement plan If you are interested in being a member of the East Meadow School Council, please contact WIlliam Lataille at 413-467-7198 or email@example.com.