The mission of the Granby Music program is to foster lifelong musicianship and appreciation of the performing arts through collaboration, personal expression, and intrinsic reward.
Students will be independent musicians capable of creating and expressing music alone and with others.
- Every student can create and experience quality music to enhance their lives.
- Every student can learn. We are committed to differentiation to reach all learners.
- Music can be a foundation to make cross-curricular and real-life connections.
- Music students learn the 21st Century skills of Collaboration, Communication, Creativity, and Critical Thinking.
- Music performance teaches young people to take risks and develop self-confidence.
- Students create and experience beauty together through music.
- Music provides students with a means of self-expression.
CLICK HERE for Ticket and Performance Information
CLICK HERE for Ticket and Benefit Dinner Information
Granby Music Events
Standing Room Only Drama Club Production
Thursday, Friday 7:00 P.M. - Saturday 2:00 P.M. & 7:00 P.M.
UMASS "Junior High Honors Music Concert"
Junior Senior High School's Spring Concert
East Meadow School's Spring Concert
Granby Memorial Day Parade
Graduation Band Mandatory Rehearsal for Grades 9-11
Granby 250th Celebration Parade