GJSHS BOOSTER CLUB
The 2021- 2022 Booster Club Officers
Krissy Misiaszek, President
Kathy Berger, Vice President
Brian Carillon, Treasurer
Courtney Moreno, Secretary
If you wish to contact the GJSHS Booster Club send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Granby Booster Club is a non-profit fundraising group of parents committed to helping financially support the athletic programs at Granby Jr.-Sr. High School f for the benefit of all athletes. The Booster Club is dedicated to establishing open communication and a good working relationship with the representatives of Granby Jr.-Sr. High School in order to provide the athletes with rewards and opportunities above and beyond the existing school budget while striving towards offering service equality to all athletes.
The GJSHS Booster Club shall be to provide financial support for the athletic programs at Granby Jr.-Sr. High School (hereinafter “GJSHS”), to meet the needs of all student athletes and to provide a scholarship(s) for eligible Senior Varsity athlete(s).
The objectives of the GJSHS Booster Club are to:
● Promote and encourage attendance at all GJSHS athletic events by parents, students, faculty, alumni and the community.
● Encourage students to volunteer their time helping the Booster Club at the Concession Stand and Athletic Banquets.
● Promote financial support to the GJSHS Athletic teams
● Recognize Senior Athletes at the end of their season
● Recognize student athletes for their participation and accomplishments with a year end banquet.
Agendas and Minutes